Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Milestones


Heidi's trying to sit up on her own a little. She can balance with her hands down, but tips to the side when she moves them.


We started cereal with mixed fruit two nights ago. She seemed to like it and was pretty good at getting the food in her mouth, but spit it all up when we were finished.


Since Ansley's hair has been growing I have been curious about what pigtails would look like. I know they looked totally ridiculous, but it was fun playing nonetheless. Maybe she can wear pigtails out of the house in a few years when she actually has enough hair to look reasonable. Ha! I do love her precious head of short, crazy straight, white-blonde hair. I have had so many people stop me in the store to tell me they love her haircut. But really, I don't know if I'll ever be able to bring myself to cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment