Monday, September 19, 2011

My 5 Month Old



Heidi,

It's time for the 5 month post! I remember that this was one of my favorite months when Ansley was a baby because it was when so many fun new changes began happening. It's already started with you and I've really enjoyed watching your sweet personality develop. Your personality so far seems to be:
-you're very active, always wiggling and squirming. You are rather difficult to hold, don't care much for cuddling or rocking, and have recently started rocking on your hands and knees. I believe that in the next month or so you will be crawling all over the place. You have that in common with your sister...she was never content to be still either. But, that's okay. You will need to be pretty active to keep up with your daddy, mommy, and sister.
-you give the sweetest little smiles all the time. My favorites are when I'm feeding you and you look up and grin at me and the happy smile you give when I pick you up from your crib after naps and in the morning. Your little blue eyes sparkle and you have a precious dimple on your right cheek.
-you still adore your sister and she's such a big help to me. She's constantly saying that she loves her sister and helps put your pacifier in your mouth when you're fussy or clean you when you make a mess.

More about my sweet little five month old:
-You still wear size 2 diapers and are wearing 3-6 month clothes. Your precious rolls reassure me that you're well nourished.
-You haven't cut any teeth yet, but are drooling and chewing on everything in sight.
-You have not shown any interest in eating solids yet, so we haven't attempted cereal. That will come soon, though.
-You're taking 3 naps a day. If they are too short you take a fourth. At night, you wake around 12:30 and 4:30. You're not much of a fan of sleeping. But, that's okay because neither are mommy or Ansley. There's just way too much to do and see!

What a sweet girl you are, Heidi Reese. Can't wait to see what the next 5 months brings!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment