Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let the races begin!







Well, two days ago it happened. Heidi took her first lurches of freedom. Nothing of Ansley's is safe anymore and the fighting has begun. I have to baby-proof the house all over since I now have a crawler on my hands again. Since taking this video, Heidi has been working on perfecting coordination between her arms and legs and is getting faster. A whole new world has opened up to her; she's venturing into Ansley's room and the tile in the kitchen and it doesn't take long for her to be fifteen feet away from where I last saw her. I let Ansley eat a "picnic" lunch on the living room floor today and came back into the room just as she was yelling at Heidi and pushing her out of her plate of chips and strawberries.

These precious girls keep me busy, entertained, worn out, and totally happy. I love to see the way Heidi watches her big sister with such amazement and curiosity. She still thinks Ansley is the funniest person in the world. I can't wait for my daughters to be best friends like my sister and are. What a special relationship sisters have and I'm so blessed to get to cultivate that between my two girls. So excited for many memories to come!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I can't believe she is crawling!! Your girls are so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete