Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Third week of gymnastics

An
Ansley's the one in the red shirt.

So this was the third week of gymnastics and Ansley is absolutely loving it! I love watching her from the second floor window and seeing how she interacts without me around. She is very obedient and listens well to her teacher's instructions. And she looks so darn cute skipping around the floor to her little carpet square. Today's three rotations included rolling down the wedge, walking on the balance beam, and jumping on the trampoline. At the very end, the kids all came together and got to play with the parachute (I that's what it is). I think that was by far the favorite.

Ansley always makes me laugh because when we get there, we go upstairs to the room where the parents watch and when her teacher comes to get her, Ansley doesn't even say bye or look back at me. She just runs right to the door, where they enter a slide to get down to the floor. She totally forgets about me even being there. And every week she cries when it's time to leave "nastics" and she calls it. It's such a joy watching her have so much fun.

PS: Try to ignore the talking in the background and the reflection in the glass. That was me trying to keep Heidi quiet in her carseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment