Saturday, October 3, 2009

A rainy day

Well, it's been raining almost all day so Ansley and I have been inside hanging out and trying to keep busy so we're not too bored. I have been looking forward to the Aggie game all day and thought it was going to be broadcast on KBTX, but they tricked me and only aired the pregame show. Talk about disappointed since that was going to be the highlight of my day. I did get to make a dress for Ansley between rocking her, putting her down for a nap, and trying to keep her happy. I love this pattern! I purchased it online and it goes up to sizes for a 12 year old, so Ansley's going to have lots of dresses like these. And yes, I do like bright colors. Ansley can pull them off since she's a precious little baby, but I would never attempt to wear anything that colorful myself.





The doctor gave the go ahead to give Ansley 2nd foods now. She had green beans the other day and today we tried corn and sweet potatoes for the first time. She absolutely loved it. She got peaches for dessert, but wasn't too sure about those. I tasted them and thought they were pretty gross. She made a bitter face every time I put the spoon in her mouth. I tried getting a photo but wasn't quick enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment