Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

That's what we've been these past couple of weeks. We've taken Ansley to a wedding outside of Waco, home to our parents, and to the State Fair of Texas. I've posted a few photos of our fun.

Ansley has also been busy learning to pull to sitting on her own and has even started crawling a little bit and is trying to pull up on furniture. It's funny how new milestones come in bundles. Her daddy had to lower the crib last night because I think she would climb right out of it if she could. We've had a really rough few nights without much sleep. On top of all of the new tricks, Ansley is also teething and it has made her VERY irritable. She's chewing on anything that will fit in her mouth. She's napping right now and I should be too, but I know that our family really likes looking at new photos. I'll post some more soon of our trip to the pumpkin patch.



No comments:

Post a Comment