Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blackberries and apples anyone?


Here's what Ansley's daily menu looks like these days:

Breakfast - milk and then cereal with fruit (usually bananas, apples, or pears)
Lunch - just milk
Dinner - milk and a meat, vegetable, and fruit

She LOVES bananas, apples and blackberries, pears, applesauce, sweet potatoes and corn
She doesn't really like chicken noodle dinner, green beans, or peaches

I've found that if I mix her sweet potatoes and corn with the yucky meat, she likes it a lot more.

I kept reading on other blogs that six months old was the "magic age" in which the baby kinda figured sleeping out and things started running more smoothly. I think it's happened with Ansley. She actually wants to nap in her crib these days. In fact, for the past couple of days she has thrown a huge fit and wouldn't stop crying until I finally put her in her crib and she fell right to sleep. She wants nothing to do with me rocking her anymore. I hope that changes because I miss it. But, I was so worried for the longest time that she refused to nap in her crib so I'm really happy she finally likes it.

We've also had a lot of fun lately on our Thursday morning playdates with friends from church. There are about six of us that get together and we all have at least one baby. It's great that Ansley will have so many friends her age. She even has a friend named Avadelle that lives just down the street. We're going to play with them tonight while the daddies are out fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment