Saturday, October 31, 2009

Friday fun

Ok, so it didn't begin so fun. I made a yummy upside down apple pie for the party we were going to and as I was flipping it onto the plate, it slipped right through my hands and fell (while still in the glass pie plate) right smack on my foot. I just knew that underneath the pie mess I would find my big toe hanging by a thread since the glass shattered all over my bare foot. But...I'm fine. The pie wasn't.

Later that night we dressed up and headed to the party. Jeff and I were throwback (he was FFA president and I was a cheerleader) and Ansley was candycorn. I made another apple pie after the first catastrophe and it was great. The party was so much fun...lots of food and Rockband. I'm posting the video of our friend rocking out on the guitar. HILARIOUS! He's got to be sore today!




That's my pie mess all in a plastic bag in the sink. NOT fun to clean!




1 comment:

  1. I have to say Jeff's costume is the greatest I have seen in a long time. Hope y'all are doing well.

    Danny Stiller

    ReplyDelete