Monday, August 24, 2009

Who's that cute baby in the mirror?



Ansley sat in the bathroom with me yesterday morning and found herself in the mirror. For about thirty minutes she was completely enamored with the adorable little reflection that was smiling and talking back to her. I loved it and think the photo is pretty precious. She also discovered yesterday how to blow bubbles and spit at the same time. Her cereal ended up all over my face and hair, the table, and her arms and legs. I was laughing so hard and it just encouraged her to do it more. She's trying to do it while still holding the pacifier in her mouth and gets so frustrated when the pacifier falls out.

I appliqued another onesie today. I'm loving it because it's giving me something to do, but I need to make some for other babies or that's all Ansley's going to have to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment