Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My sweet baby girl



Is it possible to love someone so much? I find myself staring at Ansley constantly, wanting to hold and cuddle her endlessly, randomly waking in the night to go check on her. My mom told me this would happen long before I had her. She said that the love you feel for your children is unlike any other, and she was right. I could have never imagined I'd feel this way and with each passing day the feeling only gets stronger. Maybe I'm hypersensitive right now because this is the first full week that I'd be at work and would be leaving Ansley's care up to someone else. I can't even imagine it. I tell Jeff constantly how thankful I am that he's willing to work so hard for us and I know that the fact we're even in this position is a blessing from the Lord. I have never been happier in all of my life. I look forward to each new day with my sweet baby girl and am so blessed to be her mommy.

Sleep update: I don't know what happened this week, but Ansley has been taking long naps in her crib. Before, she was only sleeping for 30 minutes at a time. For the past few days she's been sleeping for one to two hours. It's wonderful, but I do go check on her a million times to make sure she's okay.

I'm also very excited because I have finally joined the technological age with a new computer of my own. After turning in my MacBook at the end of school, I told Jeff that I have a hole in my heart. Just a little dramatic, I know, but I had that thing for three years and loved it. It's so much easier to manage my photos and videos of Ansley now. Plus, blogging is a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment