Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's really hitting me now

Teachers start back in Brenham tomorrow. It's finally beginning to hit me that I'm a stay at home mom now. I would have never believed this is where I'd be in my life even just a year ago. I never anticipated staying home, but having Ansley actually in my arms changed everything. It's such an incredible blessing that I'm able to and that Jeff is willing to work so hard for us.

We went to a cousin's wedding last weekend in Bowie. Car rides with Ansley have gotten a lot more enjoyable now that I'm sitting in the backseat with her to keep her entertained. My mom bought her the most beautiful little dress to wear...I've never seen anything so cute! I've also posted a photo of her after she had some cereal. I love all of the little rolls!

More updates:
-Ansley is pushing up and completely extending her arms now. She scooted backwards today.
-She just figured out how to scream and loves hearing her voice. She screamed all through Kroger yesterday.
-Wearing size 6 months clothes now at 4 months old.





No comments:

Post a Comment