Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Watermelon & Baptism






Tonight our church held its annual watermelon and baptism and it's always so much fun. We sing a few praise songs, Butch baptises, and then we have fellowship with watermelon. It was all outside and it actually wasn't too hot. The wind was blowing and Ansley did so well. She received a lot of complements on her big flower headband. I've had a few people stop and tell me "he is so cute," so I'm sure to always put some kind of bow on her head so people know she's a girl. We need some more, though. I'm thinking of going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to get ribbon to make some and I'm also going to attempt applique on a onesie. I've decided that Ansley needs some clothes with her initials, so I'm going to try an A in some cute fabric. We'll see how that goes...

1 comment:

  1. I really like the flower on her head too. It is sooo cute!!! Peter and I enjoyed hanging out with you on Monday. We'll have to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete