Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

We're ready for Ansley's first Halloween now. I kinda just thought up this idea of her dressing as candy corn (maybe I was craving some at the time since it's my favorite) and worked on the costume yesterday. I've posted a pic and there are orange leggings to go with it. Hopefully it will be much cooler by that time. I absolutely LOVE Halloween night because we live in a neighborhood full of kids and we sit outside giving them candy and looking at the cute costumes. So, we're going to dress Ansley up and she's going to help us hand out the candy.

I also found some great fabric and made her a dress yesterday while she napped for two and a half hours. Yeah, you read that correctly...she napped for that long. I'm loving this sewing thing.

By the way, the girl in the nursery at church this morning just loved holding Ansley the whole time. I've never met her before and this was obviously her first time with Ansley because she told me about how laid back Ansley was the whole time. Then she told me that she seems like she's ready to start crawling and walking. She got that part right... the little girl's ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment