Monday, September 7, 2009

A new best friend






So Ansley's been playing with her little giggling bunny all day long. I put it in her swing with her and she put her little arm around it and fell asleep. How cute is that? We also borrowed an exercauser from Aunt Misty and she's loving it. The seat swivels and she makes her rounds playing with all of the toys. She has to be constantly stimulated or she gets fussy. I'm guessing she gets bored. Remember how in an earlier post I said that her personality seems to be just like mine? Case in point.

I've been busy making onesies and bows for a woman's granddaughter who is having a baby shower at the end of the month. I'm having fun doing it, but it's definitely a challenge with a five month old who wants my attention. I'm just about finished and am excited for her to get them. Then I can work on some more for Ansley.

No comments:

Post a Comment