Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ansley's first rainbow and Aggie football pregame





Thursday it poured here and as we walked outside to get the mail we saw the most beautiful rainbow. Of course Ansley didn't notice, but I got Jeff to take a photo anyway. You can see it if you look carefully. The photo really doesn't do it justice.

This morning I whipped up an Aggie dress for Ansley to wear to the pregame festivities. It was really simple and I'm planning on making a lot more. As I wheeled her around campus, it seemed like everyone commented on how cute she was. She really was, if I do say so myself. She was pretty enthralled by all of the activity. There's just nothing like gameday in Aggieland. Her looks even helped me finagle my way to a room in the 12th Man Foundation full of cushy leather chairs to feed her. Then we were mistaken for some high-up's granddaughter and great-granddaughter. It was funny because usually I would not get myself into that type of position because I always follow the rules and only go where I'm supposed to, but when you have a hungry baby, there are no limits to what you'll do to take care of her. By the way, the photo I've posted is not my best, but I was hot and sweaty and all makeup was gone. Mom...I know I needed lipstick.

The other photo is of a onesie I've made someone and a flower clip I've just learned to make. I think it's precious and I'm sure I'll be making a lot more of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment