Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!




I hope everyone has a wonderful day today and remembers why we celebrate this holiday. I'm pretty sad that we didn't get to go to church this morning, but it's still too early to take Ansley out yet. We will be going to Hope Group this week though and we're looking forward to seeing all of our friends. I'm definitely ready to get back out into the real world.

There's really not much going on here, which would explain why my posts are so boring. Here's what my day looks like...feeding Ansley every three hours, cleaning up the house, and considering to take a nap just in time for it to be time to feed Ansley again. Having an obligation every three hours really makes the days go by quickly. I can't believe that she'll already be two weeks old this week. On the other hand, it seems like she's always been a part of our family. Jeff is an unbelievable daddy. I new he would be good, but I didn't expect for it to come so naturally to him. He gets up at night to rock her back to sleep and changes diapers. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and baby.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mallory,
    Katie gave me your blog address. Ansley is so cute! Congrats!
    Here is our blog
    http://abbie-thewilliams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete