Friday, April 24, 2009

3 Weeks Old



I cannot believe Ansley Grace is already three weeks old. The night I went into labor seems so long ago, but it's still hard to believe that May is around the corner and she'll be a month old. I can't imagine life without her now. She loves to cuddle and that is such precious time. She just recently started staring at me and making the sweetest satisfied noises while she's eating. I just love her little voice. She's sleeping in her pack n play next to our bed and only wakes to eat. I'm definitely looking forward to her sleeping through the night.

Jeff and I took her home (to our parents' houses) this week and had a great visit. Wednesday was our three year wedding anniversary so we left her with Jeff's parents for a date at the Cheesecake Factory in Dallas. I had a wonderful time, but was so ready to get back to her.

I've posted a few photos that a friend of ours took last weekend. She did an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment