Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heidi's 15 months!

Heidi,
This post is a little late because we have been so busy this summer. You turned 15 months a couple of weeks ago and had to go to the doctor for a check up and shots. Here's a little bit about you at this age:
-You were only 20 pounds, which put you in the 15th percentile for height and weight. It seems that you're going to be a little girl and short like mommy. But, I love that about you and it makes me happy that you take after me in that way.
-At the time of the appointment you had about 5 words, but have added more since then. You can say uh-oh, shoes, bye bye, momma, mommy, cheese, baby, and there are more that I just can't think of off the top of my head.
-You love to cuddle, especially when you wake up.
-You have started "reading" books. You like to climb into the chair and babble to yourself as you look at the pictures. You also bring the books to me, but get impatient as I read and change the page.
-You climb on everything!
-You're sharing a room with your sister now and seem to love it.
-You and Ansley fight A LOT! You have started grabbing her toys, grinning at her, and then running off in the other direction so she will chase you. It makes her so mad!
-You are wearing some size 12 months, but mostly 18 months and just moved up to size 4 shoes.
-You still take two naps a day and go to sleep so easily. But, you wake up so early! I can usually hear you talking or squealing at 6:30.
We love you, precious Heidi! I can't imagine how you will change over the next few months. You are such a sweet blessing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment