Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 months

Heidi - You are just a little over ten months old and are learning all kinds of new things. Here's what you're up to this month: -You took your first steps the week before you turned ten months. The most you have taken in a row is about five, but you get in such a hurry and try to run, so you fall. I can tell that you're a risk taker, not hesitant or scared to try something new. And, oh my, are you still active! -You have learned to drink from a sippy cup, which excites me because I'm planning on weaning you when you turn one. Then you will get to drink cow's milk instead of water from the cup. And Mommy will get longer breaks than just three or four hours at a time. You're still nursing once during the night, so I'm hoping you will drop that one in the next couple of months and Daddy and I can even spend the night away.
-You now have the four upper teeth and two bottom. -You're still small to average sized, wearing twelve month clothes and size three shoes. I've started putting shoes on you more lately since you've begun walking. -You still adore your sister and she adores you, too. I hope you're always best friends. I CANNOT believe you will be one soon. Last night I prayed that God would help me to soak in and remember you and your sister as little girls because it seems like the days fly and you're both changing too quickly. Sometimes I just wish time would stand still. And, I'm guilty of getting so busy that I don't just stop to enjoy these moments. It's something I have to remind myself to do often. What a blessing it is to be your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment