Monday, January 31, 2011

Pics of Heidi and big girl room

On Saturday, my mom and sister took me to have the 4D ultrasound of Heidi done and Ansley spent the day with her Grandpa. I was excited to see whether or not she would look like Ansley and Jeff or resemble me just a little. Everything looked great with her and she's just precious, but I can definitely tell a difference in her photos and Ansley's. Still not sure if she resembles me at all, though. She wiggled and jumped throughout the ultrasound and kept her hands and the cord in front of her face most of the time. She moves so much! And constantly has hiccups like Ansley did.




In other news, Ansley has been moved to her "big girl room" and has slept in her toddler bed three times now. I cannot believe how well she's done. I just knew that I would have problems with her getting out of bed in the middle of the night. Well, she is getting out of bed, but only to sleep on the floor. I'm not sure if she's falling out or just prefers the floor. But, I get up a million times at night to check on her and then just put her back in bed. She loves her new room and has finally started playing in there. Lately she wants everyone in the house to play on the floor with her. She says, "Mommy, play, floor, yeah." Sometimes she calls me Mallory and her daddy Jeff because she's heard others calling us that.



Ansley's photo for comparison. See the difference in the nose?

No comments:

Post a Comment