Monday, June 7, 2010

Ansley's own language

I'm sorry it's been such a long time since my last post. Ansley is one very busy little girl and will hardly sit still long enough for me to get a photo. She's 14 months now and here's what she's up to:
-she LOVES books. They are by far her favorite things to play with and she will sit reading them to herself for a long time. Her little language is so funny because she uses the cutest inflections
-she has 7 teeth: 4 on top, 3 on bottom
-she loves our dogs, Molly and Hero. Molly has to constantly keep an eye on her because she's always trying to tackle and hug her
-I don't have to carry her everywhere in public now because she will walk holding my hand
-As you will see in the video, she knows where her belly button is and is constantly wanting to show it off. The problem is that she wants to raise everyone's shirts to look at theirs. Ha!

She really is the most precious thing in the world and I'm so blessed to be her mommy. I look forward to going into her room every morning and picking up my smiling little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment