Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's New?

Lots of new stuff going on here:
-Ansley has a tooth!
-She's eating puffs now and loves them. They'll keep her entertained for a while and that's really good. It's so funny to watch her eat them because they sometimes get stuck to her hands and she has a hard time getting them off. She also tries to stick her entire fist in her mouth.
-She's learned how to feed Molly puffs (and Molly really likes them too).
-Ansley has really mastered pulling up to standing and is constantly working on that all day long. She falls a lot though. Not hard or enough to hurt, but I wonder if she gets tired of it.
-I found her standing in her crib this afternoon, crying, pacifier on the floor. UH-OH!
-She has started begging for food like a little puppy dog. She does this thing with her mouth that makes her look like a catfish out of the water and does that when she wants a bite. Every time I put my spoon to my mouth today, there she was with her little eyes looking up at me with her mouth open.

She and I decorated for Christmas this past weekend and we're really enjoying it. I have loved showing her the Christmas tree and her stocking. I even wrapped some of her gifts and put them under the tree. She was really quiet earlier today and I found her trying to open one of her boxes. She definitely is my child. I ordered her the most precious doll from www.babybeblesseddolls.com and it's supposed to arrive this week. This is the most special Christmas gift we've gotten her and I can't wait to wrap it up and put it under the tree.

We got dressed up tonight (when I say dressed up, I mean out of our pajamas) and went to the Thanksgiving potluck at our church. The food was all so yummy and we enjoyed seeing some of our friends get baptized. I love our church family! And we're looking forward to more Thanksgiving food next week!





1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big and VERY beautiful!! I love the paragraph about her opening presents!! that is so like her mommy! I remember all of us sneaking around the presents...lol!! Steph

    ReplyDelete