Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More with Ansley

So, I haven't written in a while because not much has been going on here except for chasing after Ansley. She's gotten really quick and has realized that she is not confined to the living room and has an entire house to explore. I'm having so much fun getting ready for the holiday season. In fact, I'm decorating for Christmas this weekend. I know it's pretty early for that (especially since I just finished decorating for the fall), but Jeff will be hunting and I'll have lots of time to fill and figured why not now. I LOVE getting the house ready for Christmas and can't wait to share it with Ansley. So, I know plenty of people will think I'm crazy for doing it, but I'm excited and will get to enjoy it all even longer this year!

Oh, one more thing. Ansley is pulling up to standing on her own. It's one thing after another here!




No comments:

Post a Comment