Monday, June 29, 2009

How the time flies!






Ansley will be 3 months old this Wednesday...I can't believe it! It seems like just the other day that I was counting the days on the calendar until my due date. There was a time when I would get so excited about the beginning of each new week of pregnancy so I could look online to see what developments were happening in my belly. I had to force myself not to cheat and look ahead because it was something I so looked forward to reading. Now I cannot believe that I'm looking up information for a 12 week old baby.

So, for those of you that haven't seen her in a while, here's what's new... I once thought Ansley had her daddy's sweet, mild, laid back temper. Now I'm convinced otherwise. She may look just like him, but she seems to have my personality. She knows what she wants and how to get it, loves being held and cuddled, wants constant entertainment, is very inquisitive, and can throw a good tantrum. It's funny that at her young age I can tell this about her. Maybe it will change, but it's what I'm seeing right now. My favorite thing about her is the sweet smile she gives when she knows she's supposed to be asleep after a good long rock and I put her in her bed, only to go check on her to find her talking and kicking her feet. It just melts my heart...now I truly know what that saying means.

Laying in bed the other night I began to think about all of the blessings God has given my family and me. It's unbelievable and he is AWESOME! I don't deserve any of this. We have our health and safety, we have unconditional love for each other, Jeff and I have a precious church, and now we have this sweet little blessing, Ansley Grace. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment