Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My sweet Graham,
At 9 months you:
-Finally started officially crawling. All over the place. You're so different from the girls because you will go explore the house all by yourself and you get into everything! It's also different this time around because I'm having to really make sure all the little toys like Barbie accessories are out of your reach.
-You weighed 18 lbs 13 oz at your checkup. You have quite an appetite and love puffs. Little by little I'm giving you real food like bananas, avacados, turkey, bread.
-You started pulling up to your knees.
-You're talking a lot more and say baba, dada, and mama, but I don't think there's any meaning attached to them.
-You're still waking up at 1-2 times at night to nurse. I'm ready to sleep through the night again, but I know that will come all too soon as you continue to grow. So, I'll take this sweet time with my baby boy alone in the quiet of the night.
-You love being outside.
At 10 months you:
-Just started pulling up to standing this weekend! It's your new favorite exercise.
-Had your first really bad virus last week. Your temperature got so high and you were sick and wouldn't sleep for about 5 days. It was so scary, but I secretly cherished the time that I got to rock and sleep with you on my chest.
-Were recently given watermelon and blueberries for the first time and loved them.
-Experienced the first girl slumber party of many to come with your big sisters. You also had your first Chuck E. Cheese experience.
-Love bath time.
-Experienced your first swim at the pool today. I can't wait to see how much fun you have at the beach next month and I can't believe I'll be bringing my third child to that house in Florida!
-Laugh so hard when you think someone is chasing you.
-Have many nicknames: Graham Cracker, Buddy, Little Love, Blue
What a precious blessing you are to this family, Graham. I can't believe you're almost one!

No comments:

Post a Comment