Thursday, November 1, 2012

Three and a half...going on 16

Our sweet Ansley Grace,
You reached three and a half years old on the first of October and I just want to let you know what a joy and blessing you are to our lives. I am so proud of the little girl you've become and am excited to see how the Lord blesses your life and continues to use you as a blessing to others. Your growing interest and love of Him is encouraging and I can't wait for the day that you make the decision to accept Him as your Savior. More about you:
-You talk a lot! To everyone around you, including the cashiers at the grocery store, and even yourself. You also love to make up songs and sing at the top of your lungs, pretending that the brick hearth is your stage.
-You are very loving to your sister (most of the time).
-You are a great helper and love to be in the middle of everything I'm doing, especially cooking.
-You love "school time" and the attention you get when we sit at the table to work on your alphabet and numbers.
-You're doing Cubbies this year and are doing a great job memorizing and reciting scripture. You've earned your vest and a patch so far.
-You're also involved in gymnastics and ballet, but love ballet most. You seem to be a natural dancer and I think it's something you will enjoy for a long time.
-No naps for you anymore. It's been this way for a while now and it makes me a little sad.
-You have such a sweet and thoughtful heart. You spontaneously tell me you love me all the time and it's one of the things I love most about you. You are so loving.
-You are THE girliest girl I've ever seen. You love all things frilly, fluffy, sparkly, and pretty. You refuse to wear anything but dresses and skirts. You even want to wear tutus over your pajamas for bed.
We love you, Ansley! What a sweet blessing you are to everyone you meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment