Sunday, May 15, 2011

Our girls

What a sweet blessing these two girls are to us! Ansley is cracking us up everyday with the funny things she says and does. She's to that age now where I'm going to have to write them down so I don't forget. But, remember how a few posts ago I mentioned I thought the terrible twos were behind us? Well...nope. Today was a rough day and I'm so thankful that Jeff was home to help. She's apparently gotten more brazen and decided to come out of time out in her room twice without permission.

And Heidi is just growing and time is flying by. I can't believe she's already almost one month. We're having some trouble with her tummy and trying to figure out what it is that I'm eating that could be causing it. She's been pretty fussy for the past few days and I must say that my Moby wrap is a life saver. It's the only sure way to calm her, so I've been wearing her around a lot. We're also working on sleeping in her crib for naps. Ansley really does love her and is actually a big help to me. She gets diapers and blankets when I ask and will put Heidi's paci back in her mouth when she loses it.

They are both so sweet and we're so in love!





No comments:

Post a Comment