Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pics by a good friend

Some of our sweet friends, Stephen and Wynne, came to visit a couple of weeks ago for the A&M game. They drive in every year from their home in Midland and we really enjoy the time we get to spend with them. Wynne does some amazing photography and was able to get some gorgeous pictures of Ansley at the George Bush Library. Since Ansley loves flowers, it was the perfect place. She was one happy girl, but we were all a little concerned that we may get in trouble for her picking the flowers. And I learned later on that Barbara Bush had just been at the pond walking her dog before we got there. Too bad...that would have been an awesome picture!

I chose a few of my favorites, but you can see more on Wynne's blog here.





1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet Mallory! I am just catching up on some blogs & saw this! I had so much fun with sweet Ansley!!!! love yall!

    ReplyDelete