Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our morning excitement

This morning Ansley and I headed outside to check the mail. It was pretty quiet until I heard a loud ROAR. I had no idea what in the world could make a sound like that and when I turned and looked up, this is what we saw:



This picture is taken from our backyard after we had already watched it for several minutes and run into the house to get the camera. It actually flew right over us and was so close that I could hear the two men in it talking. The loud roar we heard was the fire and it scared Ansley. She was absolutely amazed by the huge beautiful balloon and kept pointing and talking about it. What a random thing to see flying over your house on a Sunday morning! I just wish Ansley was old enough to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment