Sunday, April 11, 2010

12 months...a little late

**This post is a little late since Ansley's birthday was April 1. But, we've been so busy and laying in bed last night I finally realized I hadn't posted about her big day.

Ansley Grace,

Happy birthday sweet baby girl! This past year has been the best of my life so far. You are such an incredible blessing to your daddy and me and we have loved every minute of being your parents. You are such a delight to be around and are growing and changing quicker than I can update about you. Here's what you're up to now:
-You only walk now. No crawling at all. It's been that way for probably four weeks now and you're hardly falling anymore. But, the crashed you have are good ones and you've already had your first skinned knee. I had to go buy your first box of bandaids.
-You have six teeth: four on top and two on bottom.
-You still have very little hair. What you do have is so blonde it's almost white.
-You weigh 21 lbs and are in the 50th percentile. We didn't get an accurate measurement of your height because you were screaming and wouldn't stretch out. The number they recorded was the same for your nine month appointment, but we know that you have grown some.
-You have been sleeping through the night for a little over a week. I'm so happy about that!
-You have been completely weaned for two weeks. The first couple of days were rough because you didn't want your cereal, but you got used to it. You're also drinking whole milk and loving it.
-For the past couple of days you have been refusing to eat anything out of the spoon. I don't think you want to be fed anymore, which means that I have to be a lot more creative.
-You wear 12 to 18 month clothing and size 4 shoes.

I love you, Ansley Grace!

1 comment:

  1. mallory! thank you for your comments. oh I can't wait to take some photos of sweet ansley! she would be an easy target :) so pretty! stephen and I are already planning our football schedule for 2010 - looking forward to whatever game we come to in the BCS. it's become one of my favorite traditions to spend that weekend with yall and go to the game!

    ReplyDelete