Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up

I haven't posted in a while because I've just been so busy with Ansley. She's taking more steps on her own now, is eating mostly table food, is getting two more teeth, and is just so much fun to play with. Her newest thing is her attachment to a certain stuffed animal she has. It's been in her bed since she was born and now she hugs it so tight and will hardly put it down. My mom and Jeff named it Abu because that's what Ansley kept calling it one day, but I'm not sure if the name fits. I always think of the little monkey on Aladdin and this is a sweet little pink hippo... Anyway, it's just precious to watch her hug and pat Abu like I do her.

A few days ago we all went home to East Texas to visit our family. Grandpa (my dad) took us to the Tyler zoo and we had such a great time. I've always loved the zoo and it was fun to see Ansley enjoying it too. We did have a little issue in the reptile house because Ansley and I were both pushing the stroller, but I let go when I saw that a rattlesnake was eating a mouse and Ansley almost did a face plant. Luckily, Grandpa was standing right there and rescued her. ( I made that sound a little more dramatic than it really was)

I'm trying to post photos, but am having problems with blogger. I'll get them up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment