Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our fabulous night out

We had so much fun with our friends on Friday night going out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and to watch Aaron Watson. He's one of my favorite Texas country singers. He just seems like a great guy who gushes about his wife, family, and God. No one in his band drinks while on stage, which I think is a great statement and is rare in the Texas country world. I can't believe we stayed out so late, though. By the time we got home at 1:30 and I had checked on Ansley (who was sleeping in her big girl bed...she's been in the pack n play in our room all this time), I was ready to get some sleep. About the time my ears had quit ringing from the loud music and I had fallen asleep, I hear Ansley waking up to be fed. The next morning my mom and I had our massages and it was wonderful. This has been such a fun weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment